MEMBERSHIP OF RADCLIFFE ON TRENT GOLF CLUB
WHAT YOU RECEIVE AND SUBSCRIPTIONS PAYABLE
- Membership of a club run by, and for, the members.
- Payment options using our own monthly direct debit scheme- no interest or admin fees
- We operate a 'roll-up and play' policy - tee booking by members only available for competitions and matches.
- Radcliffe offers 3 practice facilities-
- a new driving range offering 4 covered bays and 6 open
- 2 large practice areas for members for putting, chipping, pitching and longer club practice
- We offer competitions on most Saturdays through the season with some additional Thursday and Sunday competitions to provide all members with an opportunity to reduce or activate their handicap.
- There are numerous club matches for all standards, including social and league, against other golf clubs in Notts as well as Lincs, Leics & Derbys.
- Our members can play at 3 other clubs, 1 each in Lincs, Derbys & South Yorkshire, at a greatly reduced green fee on a reciprocal basis adding further value to your membership of Radcliffe.
- We are part of the 'County Card Scheme' offering members much reduced green fees at hundreds of clubs nationwide - this is ONLY available to affiliated golf club members.
- A fully equipped and manned Professional Shop offering the latest Swing Room technology providing indoor coaching and fitting of a range of clubs, bags, trolleys, accessories, and lessons to suit all standards.
- Be part of our thriving Social Activities including dinners, (casual and formal- regularly up to 140 attendees), dances, quizzes, SKY & BTSports TV,
- Members Bar Discount offering 15% of the bar prices of drinks
- Full Restaurant and bar menus covering most requirements from our award winning Catering team. Phill & Louise won the 2016 England Golf/London Pride Midlands Region Stewards of the Year.
Struggling for time and value for money?
You choose to play in either peak or off-peak times and pay accordingly. The charge will range from 10 credits during off-peak and 27 credits at peak time or in competitions.
You can add 1 bundle of 100 credits, once only, should you need more play time.
APPLICATION FORMS PROVIDING FULL DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE BY CLICKING ON THE PICTURE.
Junior members are very welcome
We offer a full range of facilities for junior golfers and those wishing to start playing or learning.
There are group or individual lessons, competitions - just with juniors or within those for adults, club matches and a very busy social side.
Our subscription has been reduced to £54 for those up to 13 yrs old and is only £154 for those 13 - 18yrs old..
Our year runs from 1st November to 31st October but if you join after March 1st there is a 25% discount which increases to 50% if you join after 1st July.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE FOR AN APPLICATION FORM
How it works and how to apply
It is principally aimed at those who are new to golf and is taken as part of a coaching course run by the Club professional, Craig George and his team. However, other applications can be considered on their merits - e.g. other family members of an existing full member of the club or other considerations.
How to apply:
Download the application form by clicking here: Fully complete the form and forward it, or drop it in, to the club office together with your payment. The form is then displayed for 10 days as per the Club Rules and a meeting is arranged with the manager.
What do you get:
It does what it says on the tin! You have playing rights for 3 months and can play when you wish subject to tee availability. Trial members cannot play in competitions.